1. With appropriate SEO (search engine optimisation) a site featuring video is 53 times more likely to appear on page one of Google’s search listings (Forrester Research, January 2010)
2. People who view video on websites are 64% more likely to buy (comScore, August 2010)
3. Video in email marketing can increase click-through rates by over 96% (Implex 2010 Email marketing Trends survey)
4. In the UK, over 35 million people watch an average of 17hours of online video a month.
5. Of these videos, Google get 30.4 million unique viewers with the BBC ranked second with 9.9 million. (comScore Video matrix, Dec 2010 UK data)
6. By 2013, 90% of internet traffic will be online video (Cisco, 2010)
7. Video is now the ‘glue’ of social marketing:
- 1 in 3 video viewers comment
- 1 in 2 viewers regularly share videos
- More than 1 in 2 view online video with others (Comscore, Jan 2011)
8. UK spend on online video has seen 13.5% year on year growth, and now exceeds spend on TV advertising. (PriceWaterhouseCoopers)
Please call Norman Lomax on 07581 326654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat to see how we might help you.